BuzzFeed is growing, and we are looking for a Branded Project Manager to manage daily programs on our Hollywood campus. You'll ensure that branded products and other deliverables are completed according to client expectations, on time, and within scope and budget, and will manage escalation paths and resolutions when needed.
- Oversee the overall health of your assigned programs and ensure deliverables meet the requirements of all partners
- Be fully autonomous and responsible for larger/upfront programs
- Communicate and provide solutions between inter-departmental teams daily
- Manage the production process and ensure all deliverables are met
- Ensure brand guidelines are met and content is aligned with client expectations
- Communicate directly with clients on our video process
- Participate in relevant client calls/meetings
- Work with Branded Ops team on director needs
- Problem-solve and communicate with inter-departmental teams during the production process
- Attend shoots, working with client while on set
- Develop program information including brand alignment and expectations
- Manage problems/escalations upward and provide solutions
- At least 3 years of project management experience, managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Creative problem-solving skills with working knowledge of Excel, other Office products, and various project management tools including Basecamp
- Client relationship experience
- A high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to manage situations of ambiguity
- An interest in technology and an understanding of technical and project management tools
- Creative thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset/vision
- Strong client-facing skills and the ability to thrive in an environment working wth multiple timelines and deliverables
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.