Are you an Executive Assistant with experience in supporting senior management? BuzzFeed UK is seeking someone to become an integral part of their team and provide executive support to the General Manager of Europe and general administrative support to our UK News Editor.
- Acts as a representative of the General Manager of Europe
- Provide administrative services to both General Manager and UK Editor including: diary management, booking meetings, event planning, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence, and prioritising emails.
- Provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the General Manager as and when required.
- Coordinate, attend, and take minutes for specific meetings as needed.
- Participate in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the General Manager.
- Work on highly confidential basis by maintaining the importance and the privacy of the General Manager and UK Editor.
- Cover front desk duties when the Office Manager is unavailable.
- Demonstrable experience supporting an executive or senior management team.
- Previous experience in office management and vendor relations
- Build-out experience a strong plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with complex calendar management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), and video conferencing tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external individuals and clients.
- A sense of humor!
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, and more!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Development Representative, Dutch Speaking (EMEA)
Sales Development Representative
Social Tables, Washington, DC
Strategic Account Executive | Chicago
Mendix, Chicago, IL
Account Director, Buyer
Rubicon Project, London, UK
Sales Development Representative
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Marketing Manager, LatAm
Pinterest, Sao Paulo, Brazil