The position will focus on online ad trafficking and strategy of BuzzFeed branded content. This includes video, post and short form assets to be optimized across multiple platforms (i.e. BuzzFeed.com and Facebook) and display assets optimized across BuzzFeed.com. This will require daily interaction with our internal teams such as Client Services, Sales, Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns.
- Campaign management and ad trafficking (Facebook/Instagram/Youtube/DFP/Twitter) for BuzzFeed branded content partners and key BuzzFeed accounts
- Interact with account managers, developers, project managers, design, and publishing partners on various ops projects
- Demonstrate platform expertise and develop content distribution strategies for both internal and external stakeholders
- Delivery analysis to provide performance insights and inform distribution strategy
- Work with Accounts Receivable team to settle monthly invoicing/resolve billing inquiries
- Manage relationships with publishers, media vendors, and third party vendors to maximize the performance of existing buys and stay current with new products/features
- Continually test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnerships in an effort to evolve and improve our product offering
- Actively contribute to the development and prioritization of new features and functionality for a constantly evolving product line
- Continuously focused on ensuring revenue is retained, as well as partnering with sales representatives and clients to increase renewal rates and advertising spend on BuzzFeed and related BuzzFeed Brands (i.e. Bien Tasty)
- A minimum 2-3 years of media buying experience
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
- Working knowledge of digital media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest), advertising data, and social/digital trends
- Experience implementing 3rd party ad tags and troubleshooting discrepancies
- Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables and macros
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience preparing, analyzing and presenting campaign insights to key stakeholders
- Strong creative problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside the box to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
- Experience with third party ad servers - Google Ad Manager preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Discovery Platforms (Looker preferred)
- Managed and maintained media distribution for a portfolio of client accounts
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1600 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Facilities & Operations Manager
Eden, San Francisco
Crypto Operations Lead
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
High School Science Teacher (Immediate Start)
Uncommon Schools, Rochester NY, US
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Global Head of Partner Operations, Customer Care
Seasonal Field Assistant
Peloton, Houston Warehouse