This is a Contract role running through December 2019
- Act as the main point of contact for our EU Client Services and Sales Teams for everything related to commercial campaign data; from data collection, reporting and interpretation to benchmarking, insights and automation.
- Utilise our data management systems and social platforms to pull performance metrics and interpret this into clear and concise end of campaign results and insights for our customers. This will be provided in a digestible and informative way for both internal and external stakeholders, measuring against benchmarks and KPI’s.
- Work closely with our Global Business Operations and Data Teams to streamline our data management, benchmarking and standardise reporting delivery across EMEA, with a focus on efficiencies and speed.
- Provide regular bespoke reporting and insights for our top tier partnerships and work closely with Client Services, Sales, Distribution and Research to provide an ongoing review of KPI’s and deliverables, as well as data-led considerations for campaigns.
- Working with our Distro, Product and Research teams to regularly view data holistically across all products and media brands and present findings and recommendations to the internal teams.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and other third party data platforms
- Experience of working with and analysing large volumes of data and creating end of campaign reports
- Fluency with visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Chartio, etc)
- Experience with R, MySQL, Python, and/or VBA
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Previous experience working at a publisher, media and/or digital marketing agency a plus
- Excited by all things data!
- Highly organised with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Highly efficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- A strong collaborator with a logical mindset
- Highly proficient in Keynote, Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Google Suite.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
- Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, and more!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development (NYC or SF)
Blend, San Francisco
Sales Development Representative UK
OTA Insight, London
Business Development Manager
Getaround, Washington, DC
Business Development Representative - Swedish
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Experienced Senior Strategist
Director of Sales Enablement
CB Insights, New York City