The BuzzFeed London Office Manager will organise and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person should be well organised, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people as well as the General Manager for BuzzFeed Europe. Some responsibilities include:
- Office services/facilities
- Reception duties
- Vendor Management
- Conduit for the upcoming buildout
- Daily office operations
- Intake of office deliveries
- Event coordination – both internal and external
- Support to our Communications and HR team as needed
- Conduit to Finance for invoice processing
- Potential local support of oversight of IT headcount
- Strong administration skills including attention to detail
- Project management skills as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and comfortable using technology and systems, specifically Google Tools
- Outgoing and approachable with a 'can do’ attitude
- Passionate about creating a great company culture and fun place to work
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
- Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, and more!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Events & Community Associate - Malaysia
Marketing Development Representative
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Sponsorship Marketing Manager
Customer Experience Transformation Specialist
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Executive Assistant, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States