BuzzFeed Video is looking for a resourceful Production Coordinator with experience in talent relations to bring their production skills to the LA Office. We are looking for a smart and passionate self-starter to partner with the departments within Editorial Video.
This is a full-time position based in BuzzFeed’s Los Angeles Office, overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee and snacks to free lunch twice a week! This position is approximately 40 hours a week.
- Support video teams and leads with operational needs
- Provide pre-production and production support for Editorial Video
- Interface with talent representatives to
- Coordinate schedules
- Collect security lists
- Accommodate special requests
- Provide arrival info
- Be the primary talent liaison on the day of production
- Collaborate with security, studio ops, facilities & other teams to ensure seamless experience for talent on site
- Manage the booking of stages and greenrooms and ensure setup on shoot days.
- Sourcing, purchasing, and managing props & backdrops
- Build and track production budgets
- Process, track, and report production expenses
- Process payroll, reimbursement, and check request paperwork for submission
- Source and book freelance production crews
- Collaborate to develop and improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
- 3+ years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
- Experienced in working with A-list talent and talent management
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Global Medical Director, Medical Affairs
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States