BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, is seeking a Senior Workday Analyst. Reporting to the Manager, People Technology, the HRIS Analyst will be the functional and technical expert of the Workday HCM platform. They will perform all necessary configuration, testing, and builds required.
Joining our growing People Team, this person will have a direct impact on the ability of our team to serve the needs of a rapidly growing, highly dynamic global cross-platform media company.
The position is based in our NYC office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits, and an employee stock option program. Not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from catered lunches, snacks, and drinks to no work on your birthday!
- Maintaining and updating configuration for all areas of system including business processes, comp plans, absence and leave plans and accruals, performance reviews, onboarding, etc.
- Building and troubleshooting integrations,
- Building and performing mass data loads via EIB's
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, testing of existing processes to determine root causes of issues
- Primary report builder, create dynamic dashboards and analytics. Workday closely with People Analytics team to find new ways of using technology to proactively and quickly provide data to groups needing it.
- Data validation / data clean up
- Create and maintain information systems documentation and training materials
- Serve as key member of implementation team for all phases
- Serve as the primary analyst for bi-annual updates including regression testing of features and processes
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to internal clients.
- Participate in HR special projects. Support annual processes within the People team including benefits enrollment, performance/compensation reviews, etc
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years HR technology experience as an analyst or specialist with Workday required. The ideal candidate will have experience configuring and supporting Workday in the following modules: HCM, Advanced Comp, Talent Management, and integrations. Experience with Learning module a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Work collaboratively as part of a global People Team
- Ability to self-motivate, manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- 'Can do' attitude and a healthy sense of humor
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some classes we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager, HR Systems & Operations
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
HR Business Partner
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Director of Human Resources
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Technical Recruiter
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Senior Technical Recruiter
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles