BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced Producer with interest in the mysterious and supernatural to work on it’s BuzzFeed Unsolved Network. Successful candidates have a proven track record of delivering compelling visual content and an ability to tell stories in a unique fashion. The ideal Producer has a strong command of how videos go viral and spread on social media. Candidates must be detail-oriented, critical thinkers with an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Leading production on 2-4 videos per month.
- Taking leadership on projects and delivering by agreed upon dates.
- Execute on both provided ideas and original ideas.
- Identifying stories or topics that would appeal to the Unsolved audience.
- Writing compelling scripts and compiling highly detailed research for talent
- Direct talent and crew on-set and deliver footage to post upon completion.
- Collaborate with casting, research, props, production, and social teams to create high quality, visually compelling videos.
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and block shoot multiple videos in one day.
- 3-5 years experience in film or media.
- Prior experience at a Producer level.
- Experience producing story driven content.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
BGB Group, BGB Group