BuzzFeed UK is looking for a thoughtful, strategic project-based Project Manager to oversee its branded programmes. In this highly collaborative role, you will ensure that our content is planned and produced to the highest possible standards, kept within scope, and aligned with BuzzFeed UK’s goals. You'll be based in our London office, and will report to our Sr. Content Operations Manager.
Must be based in London, UK
- Oversee the health of dedicated branded programs, including production and scheduling
- Help ensure resources are optimised, revenue is supported, and work is kept in scope
- Build/manage timelines for dedicated projects
- Own general project management and status reporting to ensure we're delivering content on time and minimising revenue slippage
- Assist with our internal translations process on global projects
- Attend client meetings/phone calls to discuss project updates, as required
- Collaborate with other members of the Ops, Content, Product, and Sales teams on ongoing projects
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at an agency, media/publishing company, production company, or startup
- An understanding of marketing and branded content
- Experience working with, speaking with, and managing clients
- A talent for creative problem-solving and a passion for coming up with unique solutions to complex problems
- A comprehensive understanding of video pre-production, production, and post-production
- A strong comfort level prioritising and managing a high volume of work, quickly moving between projects without missing a beat, and working across multiple time zones and markets
- High emotional intelligence and the capacity to collaborate with diverse working styles
- Knowledge of web integration tools, Google Sheets, Movie Magic, Premiere, and frame.io a plus
- A love for creative excellence and a startup mentality
- A scrappy personality and a hunger to get things done
- A "no haters!" philosophy
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.