BuzzFeed is hiring a Revenue Accountant in its New York City office. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, this position will be a key component of a small but growing team that helps ensure BuzzFeed's continued success.
- Review multiple element agreements to ensure proper revenue recognition accounting treatment is applied
- Verify opportunities in Salesforce and Operative for completeness and alignment with insertion orders
- Setup insertion orders in NetSuite and prepare media plan templates for revenue recognition
- Collaborate with Account Managers to validate media plan products and pricing
- Develop strong understanding of BuzzFeed products and pricing to ensure media plan and revenue recognition accuracy
- Assist in month-end billing and close process
- Develop reporting for efficient delivery and analysis of revenue data
- Support other Accounting projects, as necessary
- 3+ years accounting experience at a global advertising media agency or publisher with a focus on revenue recognition
- Advanced Excel skills a must, NetSuite experience preferred
- Familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Sizmek, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong quantitative and reconciliation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communication skills
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some classes we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
(JR0006090) FPA - Analyst
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Sales Finance Associate
Pinterest, San Francisco
Pinterest, San Francisco
Business Analyst - Finance Applications
Netflix, Los Angeles, California