Associate Video Producer, Proper Tasty (UK)
Do you spend weekends baking breads or hosting friends for brunch? Do you run an instagram, youtube, or blog devoted to food? Have you worked in food publishing as a video creator? And are you excited to produce delicious food content for the world’s largest digital food publisher?
Proper Tasty is looking for a creative, resourceful, and detail-oriented video producer who can conceive and execute compelling short form branded and editorial food video content for our Proper Tasty channels on social. Must have established knowledge of the latest and greatest in food social media and a proven ability to produce video content. Passion for food is a must!
This is a permanent role in our London office.
- Conceive, cook, edit and produce both editorial and branded food videos for BuzzFeed’s YouTube & Facebook pages based on our existing popular formats
- Work with food, cook food, style food, and help develop recipes
- Produce videos quickly, experiment and reiterate on past successes, and be interested in analyzing the results of your work.
- Operate within branded workflow including internal feedback and client feedback and revisions
- Apply editorial learnings to inspire virality, new formats, and valuable integrations for branded partnerships
- Meet deadlines within production workflow and within budget on all deliverables and concepts
- Maintain and grow awareness of internet trends and viral content
- Manage multiple projects at once, working with team members in London and abroad, and freelancer video specialists
- Participate in brainstorms and collaborate with different members of the BuzzFeed Content team (locally and abroad)
- May contribute branded and editorial video content across BuzzFeed’s other channels, including BuzzFeed, Bring Me, Nifty, As/Is, and more
- Proven ability to create video content (portfolio is a must!)
- Experience with Canon DSLR cameras, Cinema EOS range (C100, C300, etc), and lighting equipment
- Experience working with food, cooking food, or developing original recipes
- Proven ability to edit video in Adobe suite
- Ability to create and communicate video or recipe concepts for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to own creative development through stages of feedback, revisions, and execution
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Rigorous attention to detail
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy testing, learning and going for it
- Experience in client-facing role a plus
- Knowledge of keynote and Google Suite a plus
- Willingness to appear on camera a plus
- No haters allowed!
*Applicants will be asked to submit links to relevant past work*
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 750M monthly uniques and 9B monthly video views.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.