BuzzFeed… the social news and entertainment company provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web.
We are looking for a Client Partnership Director - Travel with a passion for social content-driven advertising.
You have experience in digital/experiential media and a proven track record within sales. You are able to work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing business. You also have effective collaboration, negotiation, and customer service skills. You thrive in an entrepreneurial learning environment that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
- Pitch renewal business & seek to find new lines of business in order to generate growth amongst existing clients
- Creatively build a pipeline and maintain a high level of activity
- Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging from agency-level to C-level clients
- Develop a sales strategy and business plan for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business
- Host online, phone, in-person presentations, and client entertainment
- Utilize extensive knowledge of assigned clients, including their internal structure, agency partners, etc. to uncover new opportunities for revenue
- Expert on social media, content Marketing, mobile and digital video
- 7+ years of previous digital media & sales experience
- Passion for problem solving and understanding client business challenges
- Curious nature, someone who enjoys thinking outside the box
- A competitive spirit, a desire to close business and exceed revenue goals
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal partner teams while being independent in managing your business
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and ability to navigate the internet
- A desire to learn and adapt in an ever changing industry
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel NYC