BuzzFeed is looking for a creative and resourceful Video Producer/Editor to create compelling original video for BuzzFeed’s video business in India. You'll work on projects ranging from short-form narrative videos for BuzzFeed’s major brands such as BuzzFeed India and Bring Me, to custom branded content and even long-form shows.
You’ll have a technical and creative background in video editing, graphics, and ideally experience in colour and sound correction. You’ll also have worked in multiple content genres, from comedy to factual, scripted to unscripted. You have a natural understanding of social platforms, digital formats, and current content trends. You can work quickly and independently – with a let’s-get-it-done attitude and a willingness to manage a variety of programs, work to tight timelines and yet still provide exceptionally high-quality creative content. You have an obsession with creating high-quality, highly shareable editorial and branded content.
- Organize, edit and deliver high-quality videos quickly and independently.
- Manage internal systems and be technically responsible for post-production.
- Create, shoot, edit, and produce custom videos.
- Create ideas for and experiment with new formats and content types.
- Lead new projects and own projects with limited supervision.
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied day-to-day schedule.
- Help coordinate post-production workflow and occasionally support freelance editors, ensuring they meet expectations.
- 4+ years of experience with all forms of video editing.
- An excellent sense of pace and timing, a knowledge for the best ways to grab viewers, and how to tell a story in as little time as possible.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, PhotoShop etc.) and Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects.
- Knowledge of color correction and sound mixing.
- 2+ years of experience with video production working with DSLR cameras, lighting and editing.
- 2+ years proven experience creating compelling content for the web in the creative, sponsored content or advertising space.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it.
- A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters).
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A diverse benefits program featuring PTO, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchen!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, and humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll collaborate with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, San Jose, CA