BuzzFeed is looking for an agile and analytical distribution account manager to help grow the Affiliate Marketing team! The account manager will be responsible for developing the paid distribution approach and executing these tactics (typically via social channels). In this role you will aid in growing the affiliate distribution business, with the goal of driving a positive ROI through paid social campaigns. An eye for creative design to help with social asset creation is a plus!
- Work in tandem with the affiliate team to strategize client media plans and provide recommendations for social executions
- Oversee set up & implementation of paid social campaigns (predominantly on Facebook) for large strategic partners ranging across multiple verticals
- Evaluate performance of campaigns and recommend optimizations as needed to maximize client investment and ensure we hit & surpass client goals
- Analyze post-campaign performance and provide client-friendly reports upon campaign end, as well as recommendations for future initiatives
- Stay up to date on new and emerging social media platforms and first-to-market opportunities
- Build on an existing level of social marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency
- Designer eye & ability to use photoshop to create social assets is a plus!
- 1-2 Years experience in media/marketing. Any exposure to social media marketing, agency-side, is preferred
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously and has a high functionality for multi-tasking
- Basic level graphic design experience is a plus
- Strong written, analytical, and verbal communications skills is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote, and Photoshop tools; with knowledge of internal systems (Operative, FB Ads Manager, Trackonomics) a plus
- A passion for shopping and identifying unique trends in e-commerce
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.