BuzzFeed is looking for a detailed customer-service focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Senior Account Manager, you will lead in the creation of strategic sales proposals, and develop ideas and concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling and insights. You will serve as the client’s primary point of contact to ensure the success of the program.
This position is based in our New York office supporting our CPG vertical.
- Partner with Sales in building successful client relationships, growing the partnership and in selling through BuzzFeed solutions and strategy.
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency and advertiser relationships
- General knowledge of all aspects of industry and clients’ business and the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel and planning for the client’s business and BuzzFeed assignments.
- Enter and manage insertion orders within third-party and internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance and delivery
- Partner with Creative, Production, Distribution and other internal teams to successfully launch and manage programs and production schedules
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital industry and/or at a publisher, media or creative agency managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy, creative development and buying activities
- Experience partnering with internal teams to brainstorm solutions that achieve client goals and future needs
- Experience in a client interfacing role and comfortable presenting to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Worked on complex multi-touch point, production heavy, large-spend programs with the proven success of client growth
- Experience reporting and monitoring program performance and delivery by working with distribution and advertising operations teams
- Proven project management experience and ability to navigate and communicate timelines and deliverables (internally and externally) with accuracy
- Strong understanding and ability to tell the story using data, research and insights
- Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Product Suite and/or Basecamp, Slack and Boostr knowledge
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Corporate Development & Strategy, Diligence
DraftKings, New York, NY