The ideal candidate is a self-starter and passionate about driving innovation in the media space. We’re looking for a candidate who is ready to fully immerse themselves in the client’s business and who is willing to act as an internal advocate for delivering and exceeding client goals.
- Operate as the main point of contact for key strategic commerce accounts, by supporting existing partnership commitments, and developing new solutions that drive business growth for both BuzzFeed and key partners
- Support advertising team on ideation of creative solutions for existing key strategic accounts
- Partner cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to execute on new strategic initiatives and motivate internal team to innovate based on evolving partner demands
- Constantly stay up to date on media trends and opportunities that could optimize and expand the partnership
- Drive key decisions with inputs from multiple account stakeholders
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities
- Establish partnership success metrics and constantly evaluate and evolve partnership to deliver on those metrics
- Responsible for growing YoY investment of key accounts
- 3+ years experience in project management, account management or business development role
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in contract development
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative spirit
- Strong critical-thinking skills
- Resourceful self-starter who can adapt quickly and manage tasks from multiple stakeholders
- Bias toward action
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
SVP/VP, Brand Strategist
BGB Group, New York, NY