BuzzFeed Production Talent Network - Post Production Assistants
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is currently seeking Post Production Assistants to join our talent network for potential future opportunities on BuzzFeed projects. As one of the leading independent digital media companies, BuzzFeed publishes a vast amount of new content daily, across various platforms and formats.
Publishing at such scale, we are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who are able to assist on-site on a per-project basis. Submitting your information here is the best way to ensure that as various shoots, projects etc... occur, our team is able to find and engage qualified talent.
How This Works:
- Submit your cover letter and resume below
- You'll receive a confirmation of your submission and your information will be kept on file
- As projects arise, our team will search through submissions to find the best talent
- If your skills and experience are a match for our project needs, you will be contacted to gauge interest and availability
- Report to Post Production Coordinators and Supervisors for daily tasks
- Create and Organize production materials on set (camera and sound logs)
- Prep DIT kits (laptops and hard drives) for shoots
- In house DIT - Ingest and Transcode Footage
- Collect administrative paperwork
- Run office errands
- Media manage and archive projects
- Perform copy changes and logo swaps for edits upon request
- Create music cue sheets
- Identify problem areas quickly and pose creative solutions
- Quality Control for final assets
- Successfully complete daily tasks, while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Communication (or related field/experience)
- At least 1 year experience working on set or in a post production environment
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines
- Working knowledge of Post Production and Production process and equipment
- Familiarity with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- Willingness to learn and evolve within a team environment
- Inspired to learn more about the technical side of Post Production
- Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
- Proactive, Positive team player
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Consulting Intern (3 or 6 month) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Stage- Opérations- Analyste