Account Management NY Summer Intern 2020
BuzzFeed, New York
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is seeking an Intern to work with our Account Management team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity.
This role will partner closely with Client Partnerships, Media Planning, Ad Operations & Branded Distribution, Creative and various other parts of the advertising org.
- Provide overall support to the Account Management, team
- Assist in the development of internal and client-facing collateral (education decks, one-sheeters, campaign recaps, etc.)
- Assist with competitive / industry research and analysis
- Take on projects - both proactively and reactively - that will service both the Account Management team + the larger advertising org based on need / gaps
- Take part in broader business team meetings (Client Partnerships, Account Management, etc.)
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Passionate about digital / social media
- Salesforce/CRM proficiency a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Able to synthesize ideas from group discussions and articulate them verbally / in writing
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be proactive, professional, polite, respectful and possess exceptional attention to detail
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.