Advertising Operations Summer Intern 2020
BuzzFeed, New York
The social news and entertainment company.
An internship at BuzzFeed is a great way to learn about what our advertising org does and get hands on experience in the Digital Media field. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity. The program will include a super collaborative work environment, learning and professional development opportunities, Lunch & Learns, fun outings and overflowing perks!
Our Ad Ops interns support various teams including Branded Content, Client Partnerships, and Account Management. In this role you will help manage the end-to-end campaign life cycle for our clients including campaign planning, scheduling, implementation and monitoring, as well as reporting.
This Summer, You Will
- Gain knowledge on how the world's largest branded content business operates
- Establish expertise in Social Platform ad buying techniques
- Assist team members with reporting and administrative needs
- Monitor the internet for industry updates that impact BuzzFeed's business
- Support the execution of upcoming campaigns and creative deadlines
- Assist with ad set up and performance for our BuzzFeed platforms
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and delivery
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Analytical mindset with proven organizational skills.
- Understanding of social platforms and how publishers utilize ad buying to generate revenue.
- Ability to quickly analyze data to pull key takeaways and spot trends.
- A genuine love for and excitement about the internet. No haters!
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.