The Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst will be an integral part of a fast growing team at BuzzFeed. We are looking for an accomplished professional to help senior management understand how to scale our sales organization, drive incremental revenue and develop growth opportunities.
- Responsible for executing and managing projects that ladder back to the sales organization’s strategic and long-range goals.
- Conduct organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
- Partner with teams cross-functionally to move strategic and operational projects forward.
- Leverage marketplace knowledge and past experience to develop new sales strategies to elevate the BuzzFeed’s sales strategy.
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into business.
- Establish effective analysis of sales trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Assess client and sales trends, feedback, and market movement; consolidate into recommendations for the executive team.
- Evaluate new tools and platforms to improve reporting, sales operations and strategy.
- Minimum 3 years digital media experience; could include Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Business Strategy, Account Management, Sales Planning, Ad Operations, or consulting
- Minimum 2 years sales operations or strategy experience, preferably with an online and/or technology company
- Experience with sales cycles/tools including CRM and ERP. Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Approach work with a sense of urgency and accountability; confident making quick decisions with the best information available
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience working directly with Sales teams a plus
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated interest in Technology, Internet and/or Media/Advertising
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some classes we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
National Sales Manager
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Customer Success Associate
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Refinery29, New York
Sales Manager, Partnerships
Partner Manager, Regional Partnerships
Account Manager, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, San Francisco