BuzzFeed is looking for a smart, detail-oriented, customer-service focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed's advertising operations in our Brazil. office. As an Account Manager, you will serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the execution of the program.
Please note this is a 9 month long fixed term contract role
- Partner with Account Executives (sales) in client meetings in selling through BuzzFeed solutions and strategy
- Collaborate and brainstorm with business teams in the creation of proactive and strategic proposals
- Assist in the creation of effective go to market tools for the sales team for individual market
- Establish relationships with agency and advertiser partners in local market
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
- Enter and manage insertion orders within third party and internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program
- Work closely with BuzzFeed Creative and other cross-functional teams to manage and launch custom BuzzFeed creative and custom ad products
- Monitor and optimize program performance and delivery
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal tools and become an expert on BuzzFeed ad products and ad specifications
- Provide reporting and associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs and unique client goals
- Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- Passionate about social media and about learning BuzzFeed products
- Demonstrates organizational, planning, and execution skills. Follows established processes and understands the importance of them
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate 'big ideas'
- Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint - Keynote preferred
- Adapts to different personalities and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Brings energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll-up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, tailored for each local market
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.