BuzzFeed is looking for an experienced Creative Operations Coordinator to work on our Hollywood campus. Reporting to our Branded Operations Director, you will support Operations Managers with the management of creator video programs through pre-sale, launch, and tracking.
- Chart, track, and route incoming opportunities in the creator approval process
- Log and maintain up-to-date information across all creator programs
- Schedule, attend and document relevant calls and meetings
- Correspond with Sellers to ensure all pitch requests are met
- Collaborate between internal Creative and Production Teams as it relates to Creator opportunities
- Monitor social feeds of internal Creators and update client facing statistics weekly
- Assist the Creative Operations with data tracking and reports
- Support Creative Operations managers across other products
- 1-2 years of experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
- Advanced knowledge of influencer management, video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes
- High level of emotional intelligence coupled with the ability to function successfully with multiple priorities and deadlines and with many styles of executives, program managers and experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Knowledge of marketing and branded content
- Motivated by creative excellence
- A "no haters!" philosophy
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Internal Medicine Physician
Heal, Washington, DC