BuzzFeed is looking for a New York based Associate Media Planner to support the media planning team. You will be responsible for supporting the planning team with operational initiatives, and collaborate with client teams to build accurate and profitable media plans.
- Partner with client teams to understand client goals and objectives for desired media mix.
- Manage pre-packaged plans and templates for editorial and tentpole initiatives, as well as track sell through and revenue goals.
- Support Media Planning team & client teams with inventory forecast requests.
- Perform all planning system entry functions in Operative.
- Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate bottlenecks (streamlined reports, resources, etc.).
- Handle any and all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner.
- Previous internship or full-time experience in media.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Able to multitask in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrated interest in digital media, and understanding of branded content and social platforms.
- Prior experience with digital is a plus.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Coach, MLT Ascend College Program/Contract
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Washington, DC Metro Area; Chicago; New York City; or San Francisco Bay Area