BuzzFeed is looking for a detail-oriented, customer-service & sales-focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed’s advertising operations. As the Account Coordinator, you will serve as the primary coordinator supporting a team of Account Managers and Account Executives, assisting in an administrative capacity to help bring in and retain advertiser business.
- Facilitate internal communication between sales and other functions within the advertising org
- Facilitate external communication with clients (kick-off calls, campaign wrap up calls)
- Collect and deliver advertising campaign data
- Create timelines based on predetermined creative deliverables
- Coordinate and oversee the “go live” process
- Assist in analytical storytelling of recaps
- Provide reporting and associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs and unique client goals
- Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides experience a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint - Keynote or Google Slides preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented and deadline-oriented environment
- You are passionate about digital strategy and growth in a sales organization
- You will be an accountable, creative, and team-focused individual that exemplifies the values and responsibilities of the BuzzFeed sales strategy
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!