Covid Compliance Officer (project-based)
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles/New York City
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is looking for a accomplished and experienced Covid Compliance Officer to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot in Los Angeles and New York City. Previous on set video production experience is ideal. This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $350/day.
- Provide support and implementation of BuzzFeed's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines while on-set in collaboration w/ production
- Monitor job site to ensure all workers are following the standard for COVID-19 social distancing to ensure safe work practices
- Ensure and enforce PPE changes and occupancy standards in collaboration w/ the 1st Assistant Director.
- Manage PPE table and change area
- Manage sanitation stations
- Oversee crafty and lunch areas to ensure they meet BuzzFeed's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Ensure work surfaces and equipment are being cleaned properly
- Attend BuzzFeed pre-pro and safety training meetings
- Report any incidents through the proper channels
- Previous Covid Compliance Officer experience
- On-set production experience, specifically post-Covid a plus
- Covid Compliance Officer certificate a plus, but not required
- Prior medical experience as a nurse or medic, a major plus
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. We aim to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Jobs You May Like
Heal, DeKalb County, GA