BuzzFeed Entertainment Group (BFEG) is looking for a detail-oriented creator who is interested in vertical video production and media management. This person will create innovative and interactive content for our social stories and emerging vertical platforms while taking on responsibilities to make sure our team runs smoothly in daily operations. This is the perfect position for someone who has a background in post-production but is looking to contribute creatively to an innovative team. They will have a passion for taking risks, finding new ways to connect with our audience and expanding the BuzzFeed voice into this new interface.
This job is full-time, based in Los Angeles. We offer competitive compensation, a stock option program and an office and culture overflowing with perks.
- Adapt widescreen content for Vertical Video
- Create original content for Vertical Video
- Able to provide creative team support and instruction to interns
- Provide QC for the entire vertical video team
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm fun, innovative ideas
- Research current trends, popular content, and be an active participant on the apps to inform creative decisions
- Has a two/three-year background in post production
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Motion Graphics experience is a plus
- Understanding of a server-based workflow
- Desire to explore vertical video content
- Intense desire to collaborate with people to build something great (a can-do attitude!)
- Works well on their own but loves being on a team
- Understands the BuzzFeed voice on all platforms
- NO HATERS!
- Submit your resume below
- Provide link(s) to your video portfolio
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Austin
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Austin
Associate Audience Engagement Editor, Fortune.com
Time Inc., New York, NY
Video Resident, Information/Science/Tech
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Senior Editor, Travel + Leisure
Time Inc., New York, NY
Freelance Writer, Miami
Thrillist, Miami, FL
Associate Creative Director/Copywriter
Lyft, San Francisco, CA