Junior Producer, Tasty (NY)
BuzzFeed Video in New York is looking for a creative and resourceful foodie who can create compelling original videos for our Tasty Facebook and YouTube pages. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, food content, and emerging technology/platforms. The ideal candidate has a background in independent video production and an obsession with creating shareable viral food content.
Please create and submit a Tasty Style video to be considered for this position.
This is a full-time position based in New York City.
- Create, shoot, edit, and produce food/cooking videos for BuzzFeed Tasty’s Facebook and YouTube pages
- Produce videos quickly, test/develop new recipes, and keep up with a fast-paced production schedule
- Make creative, fun, and social-driven food videos that people will like and share across our platforms
- Generate ideas for, and experiment with, new formats and content types
- Keep track of viral food trends, create content around them, and analyze the results of your work
- 1-3 years of experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, and editing
- 1-3 years proven experience creating compelling food content for the web
- Strong passion for food/cooking (professional experience is a plus!)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, Photoshop)
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
- A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
**Please submit links to work with your application. We would love to see videos if you have any.**
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Adaptations Editor
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Freelance Writer, Montreal
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Montreal
Manager, Original Film Publicity
Netflix, New York, New York
Head of Content & Editorial
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Real Estate Writer, MONEY
Time Inc., New York, NY