Branded Project Manager
The Branded Project Manager is responsible for the strategic and tactical management of both branded video and social post opportunities from pre-sale through launch. This position works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that programs are executed to the highest standards of both BuzzFeed and the sponsoring partner.
- Is product agnostic and responsible for the overall health of their assigned programs and ensures deliverables meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders
- Problem-solves between inter-departmental teams on a daily basis
- Manages incoming opportunities during the pitch process
- Manages the overall production process and ensuring all deliverables are met
- Ensures each program’s brand guidelines are met and content is aligned with client expectations before deliverables are submitted
- Communicates directly with clients on execution and process and answering/asking questions related to production throughout a program
- Participate in client calls/meetings where concepts and pitches are discussed, alongside the Creative Lead
- Collaborate closely with Business Operations in developing custom statement of work documents for clients
- Work with Business Operations, Sales and Client Services teams to track opportunities and ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline
- Key participation in the development of new products, offerings, and initiatives
- Work with Business Operations and other internal stakeholders on ongoing process optimization initiatives
- Problem-solve and communicate between inter-departmental teams during the production process
- Attend video shoots, documenting on-set information and reporting to internal team
- Closely work with Branded Project Coordinator to vet and maintain project timelines, product shipments, meetings/calls both internal and external as well as all execution logistics and next steps.
- 3-5 years experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
- Significant experience with a wide array of brands
- Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
- History of Innovative, strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Knowledge of digital marketing and video branding is a MUST
- Motivated by creative excellence
- CPG client experience a plus
- No Haters
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Sales Executive for the French Market
Sales Associate, Minneapolis
Bonobos, Minneapolis, MN
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Dallas, TX
Keyholder, Tysons Galleria
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
Peloton, Garden City, NY
Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sailthru, New York