BuzzFeed is looking for a detailed customer-service focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Client Services Associate, you will lead in the creation of strategic sales proposals, and develop ideas and concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling and insights. You will serve as the client’s primary point of contact to ensure the success of the program.
- Partner with Brand Development (sales) in building successful client relationships, growing the partnership and in selling through BuzzFeed solutions and strategy.
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency and advertiser relationships
- General knowledge of all aspects of industry and clients’ business and the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel and planning for the client’s business and BuzzFeed assignments.
- Enter and manage insertion orders within third-party and internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance and delivery
- Partner with Creative, Production, Distribution and other internal teams to successfully launch and manage programs and production schedules
- 2-3 years experience working at a publisher, media or creative agency managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy, creative development and buying activities
- Experience partnering with internal teams to brainstorm solutions that achieve client goals and future needs
- Experience in a client interfacing role and comfortable presenting to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Worked on complex multi-touch point, production heavy, large spend programs with the proven success of client growth
- Experience reporting and monitoring program performance and delivery by working with distribution and advertising operations teams
- Proven project management experience and ability to navigate and communicate timelines and deliverables (internally and externally) with accuracy
- Experience and ability to tell the story using data, research and insights research
- Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Product Suite and/or Basecamp, Slack and Boostr knowledge
Please send a resume and cover letter on why you are a good fit and interested in Client Services with BuzzFeed.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1600 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Country Manager - France
Insider, Paris, France
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
VP, Corporate Development and Strategy
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Strategic Partnerships, Senior Manager
Yotpo, New York
Business Development Representative (Bahasa & English Speaking)
Senior Engagement Manager, Enterprise
DoorDash, San Francisco or New York