BuzzFeed is seeking a Senior Experiential Producer, who will be responsible for the ideation, development and execution of all activations for our audience. This role will be responsible for bringing the brand to life in the real world by creating surprising BuzzFeed stunts and activations. This highly creative thinker will be able to generate bold ideas, and have the ability to execute with excellence. This position reports to the VP, Marketing Activation at BuzzFeed.
- Produce flawless activations in North America and around the world in close cooperation with our local agencies, clients and partners.
- Makes recommendations on national activation investments and budgets, working with VP, Marketing Activation
- Work closely with global and cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for activation messaging, campaigns and activations.
- Oversees assigned budgets, managing costs, activation investments, agency costs and tracking/reporting
- Deliver activations on time, within budget, that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Use initiative to problem solve and find satisfactory solutions.
- Manage supplier and vendor relationships.
- Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Be responsible for project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensure excellent client and partner experience in the form of flawless events.
- Provide creative input and direction for each activation.
- Development and maintenance of client relationships
- Maintain and manage relationships with other departments at BuzzFeed
- Full responsibility for all costs related to projects and events; including the payment of vendors and partners
- Contracting and management of vendors, freelancers, and external suppliers
- 5-7 years experience and incredible proven impact working in events, production, advertising, technology, digital media, or related fields
- Deep Creative, Experiential, Media, or Events agency experience developing both traditional and digital work
- Track record of strong ideas brought to life; Strong idea-generation capacity and ability to draw inspiration from what’s happening inside BuzzFeed
- Expertise in narrative development, creative ideation, event development and project management/execution.
- Ability to use consumer insights, syndicated information, and other metrics to build business cases and analysis around sponsorship opportunities and ROI evaluation
- Ability to use statistics, sales data, qualitative/quantitative results, and other hard measurable data to influence key decision makers
- Excellent time management, resource management, and planning skills
- Modern pop culture anthropologist with native understanding of internet culture.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to simplify the complex and write persuasive perspectives.
- Empathetic team connector who can work with many different personality types and build consensus across teams.
- Agile problem solver with high change tolerance, thick skin, and an ability to manage many tasks in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Endless curiosity with ability to quickly pick up and master new concepts.
- Experience working with budgets of all sizes
- Passion for content and BuzzFeed!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Junior Manager PR & Marketing (Berlin)
Etsy, Berlin, DE
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Technical Email Marketing Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lettershop Machine Operator
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Event Marketing Specialist, Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco