We currently have an opening for a Brand Strategist to cover Canada. The position will report to the Manager of Brand Strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling display advertising and sponsorships. This person will sell sponsorships and our proprietary ad units, as well as, work closely with our product and account service teams to see to it that the campaigns are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. He or she will have a track record of success and an entrepreneurial leaning that will allow them to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
The position is based in our Toronto office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks.
- Prospect for clients, pitch new business, and generate sales
- Create persuasive and clear sales materials
- Generate and traffic insertion orders
- Manage client campaign reporting
- Convey client feedback to the BuzzFeed product team
- Hit or exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets
- At least 5 years digital sales experience
- Understanding of and experience in selling display campaigns to the entertainment community
- Experience negotiating, structuring, and closing complex six figure insertion orders
- Ability to understand complex technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner
- Deep network of advertiser relationships
- Passion for social and viral advertising
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive - Zuora Revpro
Zuora, Boston, MA
Snap Inc., Hamburg, Germany
Senior Manager, Attractions Tickets
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, White Plains, NY
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Manhasset, NY
Sales Support Associate
Trunk Club, Washington, DC