The Lead Creative Producer of embed is a creative role that will work with Senior EP and GM to help facilitate collaboration with Editorial Video Teams and the Branded Embed Team delineate content boundaries, guidelines, and voice. Helps the team learn about the process of working with a brand (client asks, approvals, feedback, etc.) Works with them to develop a comprehensive style guide for internal use. Overall, they will help preserve the integrity of the native formats.
At times they could be called to produce and direct.
They are responsible for guiding and vetting creative concepts from the pre-sales phase to the treatment/script phase to distribution. They work closely with a Creative Food Specialist and Creative Producer to develop and execute branded video content based on Franchise guardrails.
This is a leadership role that works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
They collaborate and brainstorm with Editorial Video Team and the Branded Embed Team on how to expand proven format into new potential business opportunities and verticals.
They make sure to properly articulate and communicate the Marketing/Product/Editorial vision in terms that will help sales win programs, temper client expectations, and guide the Creative Producers.
They help refine best practices and adjust the process and product as needed. Variables to consider: Timelines, standard video length, production value, and brand integration. Physically produce and shoot projects as needed.
- Provides creative oversight on all phases of writing and production
- Serves as the “Lead Creative Producer” of their assigned projects ensuring that the production comes in on budget and on schedule while both maintaining BuzzFeed’s high creative standards and meeting the client’s objective.
- Guides the creative development of their creative producers assigned programs from the pre-sales stage through post production and program launch.
- Provide production and creative guidance to the producing team.
- Leads tours and pitches (on and off site) for clients.
- Reports to Sr. Executive Producer - Branded Video Embed
- At least 5 years working with brands and agencies
- Familiar with Premiere or non-linear digital editing software, DSLR cameras
- Has written pitches and treatments
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Berlin
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Berlin
Manager, Production - Original Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Freelance Videomaker - Tasty Demais, Branded
BuzzFeed, Sao Paulo
Jr Nifty Snapchat Fellow
BuzzFeed, New York
Audience Development, Shows
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Freelance Production Assistant, Tasty
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles