BuzzFeed is looking for a Sr. Media Planner to be responsible for executing the day to day media planning for their assigned book of business. You will collaborate directly with our sales and client services teams to ensure all media plans are managed efficiently, accurately and timely.
- Partner with sales and client services to understand client goals and objectives for desired media
- Work with all business teams needed to create and implement media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for BuzzFeed
- Create media plan templates for packages that can be shared across client services and sales
- Perform all planning system entry functions in CRM and Operative
- Partner with Pricing and Yield to determine pricing exceptions and price tags for new opportunities
- Manage product catalog across CRM and Operative
- Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate any bottlenecks
- Handle any and all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner
- 3-5 years of digital experience
- Able to multitask in a high paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- Experience working with CRMs and with Operative
- Prior experience with digital publishing media planning is a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter including why you are a fit and interest in the Sr. Media Planner role.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate, Office of the CEO
Indigo, Memphis, TN
Customer/Restaurant Service Agent - Norwegian Speaking (f/m/d)
foodora Germany, Berlin
Strategic Business Development
Kamet, Tel Aviv
Senior Account Manager - Partnerships
Discord, 444 De Haro St
EMEA Partner Manager
Slack, London, England
Account Executive, Client Partnerships