Advertising Contracts Administrator (New York)
BuzzFeed, New York
The social news and entertainment company.
Advertising Contracts Administrator
at BuzzFeed (View all jobs)
BuzzFeed is seeking an Advertising Contracts Administrator to review, customize, manage, and track advertising contracts, focusing on insertion orders, statements of work, NDAs, etc. This role will report into the Business Operations team and work closely with Legal and Ad Ops to review and execute legal terms of all advertising contracts. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Summarize contracts terms and liaise between sales, ad ops, and legal
- Independently handle standard amendments and renewals, consulting with legal team for complex issues as needed
- Manage a contracts database
- Help maintain and evolve contracts workflow best practices across the sales and business organization
- Compile regular and ad-hoc reports on pending and executed contracts
- Bachelor's Degree, no JD necessary
- Strong attention to detail combined with superior organizational, problem solving, interpersonal, and communications skills
- 3+ years primary experience in contracts administration, i.e., drafting, reviewing, signing contracts
- Experience creating scalable processes and workflows
- Organized self-starter with a focus on excellence and entrepreneurship, with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a high-energy, rapidly evolving organization
- Comfortable working with sales and other client-facing teams
- Experience with CRM systems (especially Salesforce and/or Operative) a plus
- Related experience with contracts at a digital media company, advertising agency, publishing, or related field
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
Trust and Safety Representative
Patreon, San Francisco
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Financial Analyst, Driver FP&A
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Accounts Payable Clerk
HelloFresh, New York City
Global Mobility Tax Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Risk Operations Associate
Oscar, New York