Forward Deployed Solution Leader
C3.ai, Paris, France; London, United Kingdom; Netherlands; Munich, Germany
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
Forward Deployed Solution Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply the C3.ai Solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. FDS Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable problems, and drive the delivery of configured solutions and compelling business value.
Recent examples of successful engagements include predictive maintenance on capital equipment, supply chain optimization, manufacturing yield optimization, chronic disease prevention, customer spend prediction, and equipment lifetime optimization. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Collaborate with business & IT leaders and subject matter experts at Fortune 500 customers to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3.ai offering.
- Lead high-performing C3.ai teams including data scientists, Forward Deployed Solution Engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of production-ready applications.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3.ai Sales to define and execute winning account strategies.
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced business or technical degree with management consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ in management consulting, with experience in machine learning, big data analytics, data science and cloud computing.
- Deep business knowledge of at least one target industry, ideally high tech, energy, telecom, financial services, life science, or manufacturing.
- Driven, goal-oriented and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Fluency in English and local language (French in France, Dutch in Netherlands, German in Germany).
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Pivotal Labs & Cloud Native Services
Pivotal Software, Los Angeles, CA
letgo, Istanbul, Turkey
Strategic Account Manager - Germany
TravelPerk, Berlin - Germany
Account Management Intern
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL
Senior Manager, Publisher & Platform Solutions
Foursquare, New York or Chicago
VP of Strategic Sales North America
Zuora, San Mateo