Technical Curriculum Developer
C3.ai, Redwood City
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai has an opening for a passionate individual to develop technical education content to help our customers succeed in building applications on the C3.ai Platform. As a Technical Curriculum Developer, you will develop and maintain technical learning content and curricula for application software developers, solution architects and data scientists. You will work closely with engineers, product managers, data scientists, and customers who develop on our platform.
You will be expected to learn complex technical information and work both collaboratively and independently to produce and deliver technical learning content. Successful candidates are strong in instructional design, can translate technical content into effective learning solutions, and are motivated to contribute in fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams, senior management, and customers to design, develop, and deliver effective and scalable training solutions.
- Become an expert in the C3 platform and associated Tools to enable C3 customers to build their own applications.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Own the development and enhancement of courseware for multiple format use, collaborating with other organizations as necessary.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience building enterprise applications.
- Personable, professional and collaborative.
- Understanding of big data and analytics technologies.
- Strong didactic communication skills and experience in adult teaching & learning.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills focused on knowledge transfer and skill development. Ability to collaborate with engineers, data scientists and product managers to develop training content and curricula.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, Medical, dental, and vision benefits, Fully stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis and pool in office, free member for on-site gym, fun team with great people, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Search
Reddit, San Francisco
Program Manager at Constant Contact
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Principal Product Manager (Analytics)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Growth
Meetup, New York
Strategic Initiatives Associate
Justworks, New York
Senior Lead Product Manager, Business / Core
Venmo, San Francisco, CA