Senior Sales Operations Analyst
C3.ai, Redwood City
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Sales Operations team is seeking a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, to institute new processes, systems, and metrics to operationalize C3.ai’s go-to-market strategy. The Sales Operations Analyst will be an integral part of a growing team and will partner with Sales, Strategy, Finance, Marketing, and Products teams to scale C3’s go-to-market operations. This role will report to the Senior Director of Sales Operations.
Key areas of focus include the following:
- Develop sales performance reports and metrics to drive sales to meet their goals.
- Own weekly sales planning, performance, and activity reports (sales pipeline, forecast, actual closed business, and resourcing) and coordinate sales forecast for bookings and revenue with finance.
- Set up deal desk processes working with Legal, Finance, Pre-sales, Sales, and Strategy.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and to assist Sales Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Establish metrics for marketing lead flow and follow-up and work with marketing to set up lead flow.
- Running sales enablement and training.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Willingness to work with a global team – hosting or participating in weekly calls for the European or Asia Pacific teams.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 4 years of work experience in sales operations and/or sales finance
- SaaS business experience and growth-stage technology company operations experience
- Expert-level Excel skills
- Expertise in CRM and CRM administration
- Experience with BI Tools like MicroStrategy
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Growth mindset with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Willingness to adjust to and enforce changing processes
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Regional Account Executive
Zumper, Columbus, OH
Inside Channel Development Representative
Account Executive - Southern Europe
Cloudflare, London, UK
National Account Executive
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strategic Account Director (Client Director)
Optiv, San Diego CA, US