C3.ai, Rome, Italy
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
As a Data Scientist, you will participate in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions to support our customers in operating the internet of things (IoT). In addition, you will help find the appropriate machine learning / data mining algorithms to answer these questions. Finally, you will be responsible for implementing this into the product and making it available to our customers.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
- Engage directly with customers to design and develop machine learning applications & solutions based on the C3.ai platform.
- Become an expert in the C3.ai platform and associated tools to teach, enable and assist C3.ai customers to build their own applications.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Italian and English.
- Regular travel (50+%) to customer sites is required.
- Knowledge in electrical engineering and cyber-physical systems is a plus.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.