Administrative Assistant - Federal
C3.ai, Washington, DC
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who will provide a range of administrative support services to the C3.ai Federal team to promote efficient delivery of services and, where applicable, effective management of the C3.ai Federal organization. She/he maintains high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion and independent judgment. In working with internal and external contacts, she/he deals with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines/pressures. The ideal individual will be highly self-motivated and exercise exceptional judgment and discretion in a variety of high-pressure situations. She/he will be joining an experienced team of dedicated professionals who are passionately engaged in building a solid foundation for a great company that is a leader in one of the most exciting and revolutionary technology innovations of our age.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the President of C3.ai Federal Systems calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
- Responsible for managing the DC Facilities function.
- Responsible for managing Travel & Expenses
- Completes various forms, including: shipping requests, travel expense reports, etc.
- Contributes to the excellent reputation of the C3.ai Federal Team through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally.
- Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the President of C3.ai Federal Systems.
- Is ready to step in and assist in various tasks within the Finance, HR, and Facilities teams as may be deemed necessary by the President of C3.ai Federal Systems from time to time.
- Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel for the President of C3.ai Federal Systems
- Provides support in arranging meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
- Coordinates, plans, and organizes small-to large-scale meetings.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing, filing, and data entry. Collects and opens mail addressed to the C3.ai Federal Sales team, forwards correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
- College degree in business management or related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- A minimum of 3-5 years supporting C-Level Executives.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Working knowledge of telephone systems and standard office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- C3.ai is a culture of “doers”. Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming leader is a team player who embodies those ideals and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- A high-energy individual who radiates positivity. This person inspires others through clarity and conviction of a shared vision.
- Dynamic ability to work effectively with a wide array of personalities and operating styles. This person has exceptional interpersonal skills and keen self-awareness.
- A humble individual who listens well and is coachable.
- Someone with crisp, precise verbal and written communication and skills who is capable of delivering data-driven messages to the executive team and other internal and external constituents.
- A hard-working individual who leads from the front.
- A dynamic, adaptable individual capable of pivoting quickly. While this person needs to be hands-on, s/he is equally capable of taking a step back to ensure other team members are executing towards greater strategic goals.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass and will understand the importance of ethics in business. Authentic integrity comes naturally for strong leaders; C3.ai believes this is an essential attribute for every employee at the company.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industry Director, CPG
Teads, New York
Splash, New York Office
Account Executive, In-Person
WeWork, Denver Colorado United States of America
Enterprise Account Executive - Latin America
Cloudflare, Miami, FL
Multimedia Producer I - Webcast Events - USA
Arkadin, Schaumburg IL, US
Sales Director- Taiwan
Insider, Taipei, Taiwan