Product Manager, AI/Machine Learning
C3.ai, Redwood City
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Platform Product, AI/ Machine Learning serves as the primary focal point for the planning, design, and implementation stages of core AI/ Machine Learning product features.
We expect the Platform Product Manager to have experience with machine learning frameworks, libraries, and technologies, including, e.g.,Tensorflow, PyTorch, Deep Learning, NLP, feature engineering, automated hyperparameter tuning, and conventional machine learning techniques and pipelines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of the C3 AI Suite and Platform
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project work plans for C3.ai Platform AI/ Machine Learning features and key enhancements requests
- Support the C3.ai Services team on project governance activities (project plans, weekly status reviews, cross-functional meetings, executive status reviews).
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Mentor core customer team members on C3.ai Platform capabilities
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 5+ years of work experience, with project experience in big data, cloud computation, and specifically – AI/ Machine Learning.
- Experience with modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, techniques (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch, Deep Learning, Transfer Learning, Keras, NLP, feature engineering, automated hyperparameter tuning, and conventional machine learning techniques)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Roomi, New York, NY
Senior Product Manager (Mental Health)
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Staff Software Engineer (Staff Front-End Engineer)
Quantcast, San Francisco
Product Manager - Autonomous Vehicle Simulation
Lyft, Palo Alto
Head of Design
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Senior Product Manager [Activity]