VP, Utility Sales
C3.ai, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Denver, CO, Redwood City, CA
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The VP, Utility Sales will be responsible for territory and account sales strategy, new customer acquisition, and existing account management in Utilities Sales. This is a senior level position reporting directly to the Group Vice President, Utilities. The position is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon sales goals for the assigned territory and accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales quotas based on corporate revenue growth goals.
- Maintain sales forecasts for assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and manage strategic sales plans for each assigned account.
- Measure and report results of territory and account sales planning.
- Research, identify, engage and acquire new customer logos.
- Lead key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success activities.
- Engage with C3’s strategic partners at each account.
- Collaborate with Sales, Products, and Marketing leadership to recommend new product offerings.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement positive change.
- Build and maintain C3’s brand, establishing our position in the market.
- 7+ years documented success in enterprise software and/or business technology products and services sales.
- 2+ years direct selling experience to the Utility industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Utility industry dynamics and nomenclature.
- Demonstrated knowledge of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Digital Transformation concepts.
- C-level selling experience.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy at assigned accounts.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optiv, Detroit MI, US
Senior Account Executive Consumer
WeWork, Bogota Colombia
Luxury Retreats - Développeur CRM chevronné / CRM Salesforce Developer
Airbnb, Montreal, Canada
Sales Manager Mobile App - Korea
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
Sales Development Representative
CodeFights, San Francisco
Enablement Business Partner (m/f/x)
Yext, Berlin, Germany