Sales Director - United Kingdom
C3.ai, London, United Kingdom
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Sales Director in the United Kingdom. The Sales Director will be responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy and execution with a primary focus on Financial Services. The Sales Director is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon new sales goals for the assigned territory.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Build and maintain C3’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3.ai by driving business development with company partners.
- Conduct market research and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Manage development and maintenance of referral-generation plans.
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans.
- 7+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
C3 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Commercial Sales Representative, Bay Area
Shape Security, Mountain View/Remote
Mid-Market Account Executive
Rescale, Salt Lake City, Utah
Sales Order Management Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Sales Director - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Market Director - Berlin
WeWork, Berlin Germany
Core Account Executive
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA