Technical Solutions Architect (Federal)
C3.ai, Washington, DC
C3.ai is the world’s leading AI and IoT software platform provider for digital transformation.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai has an opening for a Technical Solutions Architect. You will be required to design and implement advanced application integration solutions, deploy existing C3.ai product suite applications, and build new cutting-edge tools on the C3.ai platform. C3.ai product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of “big picture”, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Engage directly with customers to configure and implement a full-stack solution, including integrations, according to functional requirements.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- 5+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (secret or higher).
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides the comprehensive services to build enterprise scaleAI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI Suite is a revolutionary, extensible, model-driven abstraction layer that dramatically enhances data scientist and application developer productivity. The C3 AI Suite supports any value chain in any industry with pre-built, configurable, high-value AI applications for predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
Want to learn more about C3.ai? Visit C3.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Anti-Abuse (Backend)
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Staff Software Engineer, Web
TuneIn, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Engineer, Quality
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
MemSQL, Seattle, WA or Remote
POS Project Manager
TripleLift, New York