In this role you will
- Treat patients remotely and in-person
- Avoid unnecessary transfers from SNFs to the hospital
- Work with team of on-site emergency service providers and SNF nurses as well as off-site physicians and nurses
- Participate in QA/QI initiatives
- Contact and counsel families about advance care planning and goals of care
- Provide feedback to enhance our product offerings
We're looking for
- Master’s Degree in a Nurse Practitioner Program, required.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse and a Nurse Practitioner in New York State
- National Board Certification in Geriatrics, Palliative Medicine required
- DEA certificate or in the process of obtaining
- Completion of a pharmacology component of not less than three (3) semester hours or the equivalent and has been instructed in New York State and federal laws relating to prescription and record keeping (3-hour course).
- Has a collaborative practice agreement with a physician and designated protocols, both filed with the New York State Department of Education.
- Previous experience relevant to the area of clinical practice (Geriatrics, Palliative Care and/or Post-Acute Care), preferred.
- Works well in multidisciplinary teams with strong communication skills
- Willing to learn and improve in an entirely new environment
- Travels to each SNF on a regular schedule
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a literally life-saving business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive benefits and flexible PTO
About us Call9 delivers true Emergency Medicine and Palliative Care at patients' bedsides. Currently in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Call9 decreases the time patients wait to see an EM Physician from an average of 64 minutes to moments in emergency situations. In tandem with 24/7 onsite Clinical Care Specialists*, offsite Emergency Medicine Physicians see, diagnose and treat patients at the bedside via the Call9 proprietary platform. Our focus goes beyond the medicine to assure premium patient-centered care by including patients, caregivers, and families in communications from the start. Today, our proprietary technology-enabled services reduce cost and increase quality-of-care within elder-care facilities. Tomorrow, we redefine emergency medicine. *Clinical Care Specialists(TM) are elite emergency responders. Excellent bedside manner and rigorous continuing emergency training make Call9, PC's CCSs a unique specialty.
Want to learn more about Call9? Visit Call9's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dishwasher and Prep Cook
Blue Bottle Coffee, Multiple Locations
Registered Nurse - Clinical Operations (Queens & Long Island)
Call9, Long Island, New York
Implementation Engineer- Frontend
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Overnight Distribution Team Lead
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Part-time Student Recruiter (Vietnamese Speaking)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Demand Planning Analyst
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate