Who You Are
- You love mentoring and growing other engineers, and you have experience in seeing projects fail and succeed.
- You care about why you're building software, and you want to work on a platform that impacts people directly.
- You are a strong engineer. No matter what languages you know or where you learned them, you are an authority in the fundamentals of writing efficient and elegant code.
- You want to save lives and change the face of medicine.
- You are able to clearly communicate technical implementations to other engineers.
Technologies We Use
- Ruby on Rails
- Android / Java
- HL-7 Interfaces
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience
About us Call9 delivers true Emergency Medicine and Palliative Care at patients' bedsides. Currently in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Call9 decreases the time patients wait to see an EM Physician from an average of 64 minutes to moments in emergency situations. In tandem with 24/7 onsite Clinical Care Specialists*, offsite Emergency Medicine Physicians see, diagnose and treat patients at the bedside via the Call9 proprietary platform. Our focus goes beyond the medicine to assure premium patient-centered care by including patients, caregivers, and families in communications from the start. Today, our proprietary technology-enabled services reduce cost and increase quality-of-care within elder-care facilities. Tomorrow, we redefine emergency medicine. *Clinical Care Specialists(TM) are elite emergency responders. Excellent bedside manner and rigorous continuing emergency training make Call9, PC's CCSs a unique specialty.
Want to learn more about Call9? Visit Call9's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ecosystem Integrations Engineer
GitHub, Remote - Global
Senior UI Engineer - Edge Insights Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (POLAND)
Sr. Cache Database Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Multiply, St. Louis, MO