Who You Are
- You write code carefully, and you are committed to quality.
- You care about why you're building software, and you want to work on a platform that impacts people directly.
- You are "low ego": you are able to accept and provide feedback gracefully.
- You want to save lives and change the face of medicine.
Technologies We Use
- Ruby on Rails
- Android / Java
- HL-7 Interfaces
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in software development, design, or algorithms in one of the following environments:
About us Call9 delivers true Emergency Medicine and Palliative Care at patients' bedsides. Currently in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Call9 decreases the time patients wait to see an EM Physician from an average of 64 minutes to moments in emergency situations. In tandem with 24/7 onsite Clinical Care Specialists*, offsite Emergency Medicine Physicians see, diagnose and treat patients at the bedside via the Call9 proprietary platform. Our focus goes beyond the medicine to assure premium patient-centered care by including patients, caregivers, and families in communications from the start. Today, our proprietary technology-enabled services reduce cost and increase quality-of-care within elder-care facilities. Tomorrow, we redefine emergency medicine. *Clinical Care Specialists(TM) are elite emergency responders. Excellent bedside manner and rigorous continuing emergency training make Call9, PC's CCSs a unique specialty.
Want to learn more about Call9? Visit Call9's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Project Manager
SigFig, San Francisco, CA
Big Data Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
ProsperWorks, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - B2B Restaurants
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON
Senior Restraints Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior System Administrator
MoneyLion, Kuala Lumpur