- Recruit top Engineering talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Develop talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- 5+ years of Engineering recruiting experience, in a corporate setting preferred.
- Possess a strong client-focused attitude and aptitude.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to build a robust network of top talent by gaining market intelligence.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier through the superpower of Calm. We are developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Calm has reached over 14 Million users, is profitable and on track to hit $21M revenue this year (10x revenue growth in two years). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.” Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Want to learn more about Calm? Visit Calm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco or Remote
Customer Success Intern (Summer 2019)
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
Data Operations Associate (East Coast Hours)
Everlaw, Oakland, California
PMO Associate - Professional Services
Icertis, Pune Area, India