- Build and manage the Calm mobile (iOS, Android) product roadmap; set goals and track deliverables.
- Drive product strategy forward, prioritize major initiatives to increase conversions, and engagement across Calm subscriber base.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities.
- Define and oversee product roll-out strategy.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on product flows and aesthetics
- Ensure seamless project execution and document learnings for continued growth.
- Spec writing.
- UI/UX wireframing.
- 5+ years product manager experience with proven track record of building great mobile consumer subscription products.
- Strong experience with increasing subscription conversion and retention.
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers.
- A non-reactive personality; able to set ego aside in order to achieve team goals.
- A passion for innovation in building great products.
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be where you excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier through the superpower of Calm. We are developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Calm has reached over 14 Million users, is profitable and on track to hit $21M revenue this year (10x revenue growth in two years). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.” Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Want to learn more about Calm? Visit Calm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager (Partners)
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Senior Product Manager, e-Learning and In-App Help
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Lead Product Manager, Data Science & Machine Learning
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Origami Logic, New York, NY
BUILD and RELEASE Engineer
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.