What you will be responsible for
- Define and manage the Calm product roadmap.
- Set Calm mobile and web product goals and track deliverables.
- Grow Calm mobile and web subscribers.
- Drive product strategy forward, prioritize major initiatives to increase conversions and engagement across the Calm subscriber base.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities.
- Define and oversee product roll-out strategy.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on product flows and aesthetics
- Ensure seamless project execution and document learnings for continued growth.
- Write specifications defining why and how features should work.
- Define AB tests. Wireframe user flows.
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams
Competencies we love to see in our Product Managers
- Strong experience with increasing subscription conversion and retention.
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers.
- A passion for innovation and building great products.
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be where you excel.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Proactive. Will follow up when things don’t get resolved.
- Believer that team work makes the dream work.
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier through the superpower of Calm. We are developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Calm has reached over 14 Million users, is profitable and on track to hit $21M revenue this year (10x revenue growth in two years). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.” Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Want to learn more about Calm? Visit Calm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, eCommerce / Growth
Massdrop, San Francisco
Back-End Web Developer (PHP, Go)
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Word Press Engineer
Brand Knew, Los Angeles
Senior Product Manager - API & Integrations
Senior Product Manager, Fraud Prevention
Splash, New York Office