- Every visitor, interviewer, and vendor has a great experience entering Calm. They’re greeted and welcomed into our space.
- Our kitchen is fully stocked with snacks, drinks, clean dishes, and functioning kitchen equipment. Employees suggestions and reasonable requests are carefully considered.
- Our weekly office vendors are on time and honoring their end of the contract.
- Kitchen and office equipment are all properly functioning and well maintained.
- Office is clean and orderly
- Events such as office Happy Hours or Holiday Party are well coordinated.
- Bolt’s (our 4th floor subtenant) building requests are submitted in a timely manner.
- Office & Kitchen supplies are inventoried weekly and well stocked.
- Volunteers for tasks rather than waiting for them to be assigned
- All office storage is orderly and easy to navigate
- Internal Calm events such as our Daily Calm are set up correctly and ahead of time for a seamless meeting.
- All high priority meetings are scheduled and assigned a room.
- Calm swag is well stocked.
- Take ownership and responsibility to finish the projects and issues assigned to you with minimal help from others on the team
- Costs are kept at or below budget.
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Great documentation skillset
- Strong problem solving aptitude
- Passion for planning and service mentality
- Proactive. Will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Enthusiasm and passion for quality
- Warm, empathetic and welcoming demeanor
- No ego: must be humble (this may be the most important one)
- Team player, has to be able to work with lots of people and be patient
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier through the superpower of Calm. We are developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Calm has reached over 14 Million users, is profitable and on track to hit $21M revenue this year (10x revenue growth in two years). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.” Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Want to learn more about Calm? Visit Calm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Billerica Warehouse
Sr. Director – Open Source Platforms (PaaS)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Seasonal Tread Assistant
Peloton, Philadelphia Warehouse
Member Services Specialist
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA
Primary Care Physician
Forward, National Relocation
Senior Associate, Demand Planning
Harry’s, New York, NY